Types of Projects:
- Custom Rods: 1949 and newer body style w/ custom modifications to drive train, suspension, interior , body and paint.
- Street Rods: pre 1949 body style w/ custom modifications to drive train, suspension, interior, body and paint.
- Super Rods: 1955 to 1973 vehicles w/ custom mods.
- Muscle Cars: 1970’s vehicles equipped with large, powerful, V8’s for street use and sometimes drag racing.
There are too many unknowns when starting a project to accurately give an exact estimate. Until your vehicle is completely disassembled and stripped to bare metal it is just not possible to give a price quote. These unknown factors would include but are not limited to the amount of rust, dents, parts that need to be replaced and the availability of parts. Once all these factors are taken into consideration we can give you a general idea of what you are looking at to finish your project.
All jobs are billed by the amount of time spent on the job. Time and Materials are billed by the hour and parts are billed on an individual basis depending on the parts necessary to complete your job. Bigger projects require an upfront deposit for parts and materials.
- Custom Metal Fabrication
- Custom Sheet Metal Repairs
- Rust Repairs
- Body & Panel Replacement
- Suspension & Chassis Upgrades and Service
- Engine Swaps
- Transmission Replacements
- Rear-End Differential Replacement
- Fuel System Upgrades and Service
- Brake System Upgrades and Service
- Steering Upgrades
- Air Conditioning System Installations
- Cooling System Upgrades
- Electrical Work and Service
- Dash and Instrument Service
- Custom Installation of Truck & Auto Accessories
- Any other modifications you want done to your ride